Chelsea.. I'm so glad that your a blogger. I love looking at everyone blogs and I'm so glad that I found you guys :) I haven't been the best blogger myself but I did finally sum up 2011. Love you guys and please tell Ryan that I'm so proud of him!!
WOOOHOOO! Congrats guys! I'm so happy for you!!! What great news to know where you'll be going. And now you get your real ideal 'graduation' to move out of the state! Love you guys!
Chelsea.. I'm so glad that your a blogger. I love looking at everyone blogs and I'm so glad that I found you guys :) I haven't been the best blogger myself but I did finally sum up 2011. Love you guys and please tell Ryan that I'm so proud of him!!
ReplyDeleteOur blog is: thecoolestmortons.blogspot.com
YEE...(5mins of dancing around the room later)...EEESSSSS!!!!
ReplyDeleteWOOOHOOO! Congrats guys! I'm so happy for you!!! What great news to know where you'll be going. And now you get your real ideal 'graduation' to move out of the state! Love you guys!
ReplyDeleteCongrats you guys! I just saw your comment on Facebook and that is awesome! Tyson & I are both headed to med school this fall as well! All the best!
ReplyDelete