Monday, August 13, 2012

The move!

So we're officially settled in Arizona! We love it here, but miss our families and friends in Utah.

We are so grateful for all the help we had in the move, we had fun driving down doing crosswords and singing along to fun songs :) Here are a few pictures from the move (and if you can believe it I'm even bigger now than I am in these pictures!)




2 comments:

  1. Road Trip! I love it! Haha, I smiled when I saw you standing in front of the fan- hope you're not too hot for too much longer. How did your birthing class go? I figure its a success if it gets you opinionated on what you do/don't want and you are feeling confident! Love you both (especially you Chels) and can't wait to see whats up ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl I want more belly pics! And pics of your apartment! I can't wait for your little guy to get here (as I'm sure you are)!!! I'm glad you guys got there and are settled.

    ReplyDelete