Saturday, January 5, 2013

Life's a musical....or at least Isaac's will be!

Isaac really loves little songs and things like that, so we try to find opportunities to sing to him. In light of seeing Les Miserables recently (which I loved!) I realized Isaac's life could be a musical with all the songs we sing to him. His favorite is his goodnight song. Because of the success of that, I've started singing him a good morning song. We also have songs for brushing his teeth (he loves that one - even though he doesn't have any teeth) and peanut butter sandwiches and going to the zoo. When we graduate from all these Raffi songs I hope to incorporate other songs into his life, songs about our family traditions and how to cheer yourself up and of course how to date girls.


1 comment:

  1. Don't forget this good morning song :)

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GB2yiIoEtXw

    ReplyDelete