Tuesday, November 17, 2009

the food!

So another one of the wonderful things about being married is how I get to cook! I adore cooking! I love to just find recipes online and then figure out the cheapest and easiest way to cook whatever it is! Ma'ila and I were talking the other day and she told me how often things are invented or created because there is a need for it. Well in my life, cooking has been happening because its a wonderfully productive way to fill my time, I learn a skill, and I can still talk on the phone or listen to a book on CD. The recipes and things I cook are often the result of whatever is in my pantry. I don't have a lot of spices etc. so I just substitute. A few things I've made lately that have been a big hit---well at least with my husband ;)
"Pizza Factory" Breadsticks, Chicken Pot Pie, and Pumpking Spice Cake...yum! I'll post recipes soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment