So Ryan and I went to the Bean Science Museum after the game on Saturday. He had never been there! So the first thing we see when we walk in the doors is Shasta, the liger. Ryan got really excited and said "I used to see Shasta ALIVE at the zoo when I was a kid!" We were all excited about how cool that was, when we read the sign. It said that Shasta had died in 1976. Needless to say, when Ryan had seen Shasta at the zoo he had seen her stuffed.
I am so glad that I found your blog so I can keep up with you guys! I know we have facebook but I love blogging more! Our blog is http://foisys.blogspot.com... Hope your doing well. You guys are such a cute couple!
ReplyDeleteHaha! Oh my word that is soooo funny. I love that. Maybe because I can just picture little Ry at the zoo with Shasta. We used to go to the zoo together, when we were small. One time we fed Cheetos to the Ostriches and I almost lost a finger. Hogle Zoo Adventures :)
ReplyDelete