
Needless to say he has been skipping around singing "raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens...these are a few of my favorite things!"
Surprisingly, those are not Ryan's favorite things. Right now he is super busy with school, research, Spanish translating, MCAT studying, and doctor shadowing (not including being the ward clerk and resident toilet fixer, spider killer and the most wonderful husband in the world.) Ryan's ACTUAL favorite things include sleeping, date night, and budgeting! (Serious on that last one, Ryan gets such a thrill managing our small pittance.)

Here he is turning the water off to help dad fix the sink....which is another story for another post :)
I LOVE reading your blog~! Ryan - Are you sure you've never seen the Sound of Music?? That's one of my favorite - I can't imagine I let you slip out of the home without watching it - but perhaps. Chelsea - you really had a great bday it sounds! Fun, fun, fun! And ....so glad that the pavlova turns out! You're an awesome cook! And spoiling Ryan very much I must add! Thanks for sharing so much on your blog! Love you both! Mom Robyn
ReplyDelete