Thursday, April 15, 2010

The Library!

I cried on Monday as it was my last day of class...forever. I was mostly disappointed that my BYU bliss was over. (So for those of you that feel like school will never be over...enjoy it while you can! Life is so good when you are a student!) Anyway, I desperately needed something to cheer me up! So I made crepes, watched Friends, and went to the library and checked out these two awesome books:

This one is about United Nations Education, Scientific, and Cultural Outreach (UNESCO) World Hertiage Sites. We talk about these all the time in my geography classes. These sites are all over the world and are on this list to be preserved for future generations because of their different qualifications.


This book is so cool! It lists all these unique hotels. I made Ryan go through it with me last night so we could decide which ones were worth our time to hypothetically travel to :)

I also made us have FHE about all the fun things we want to do this summer. More on that later! (camping, fishing, tandem biking!)

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you found some books to cheer you up! Those hotels look awesome. I might have to get that one at my library to plan hypothetical vacations as well. We love to dream about traveling at our house ;) Good luck at graduation next week! It's the coolest thing in the world to walk into the Marriott center. You'll love it. And maybe you'll cry too, I did.

    ReplyDelete