1. my computer has become infected with viruses so I now compete with Ryan's MCAT studies when I want to use it.
2. I started a new job on May 3rd and I have never been so busy in my life!

Life is so great. There is never a dull moment now! After graduation I started my new job at the Church Office Building in Salt Lake. I am a Travel and Visa Coordinator so I book flights and get visas for missionaries going to/coming home from these missions:
Brazil Belo Horizonte
Brazil Londrina
Brazil Rio de Janiero
Brazil Sao Paulo North
Brazil Sao Paulo South
Brazil Sao Paulo East
Brazil Sao Paulo Interlagos
All missions in the Dominican Republic
All missions in Paraguay
All missions in Uruguay
It is so fun! I watch brides taking pictures on temple square during lunch! I get to go to the new mission president seminar too! The only downside of this great job is traveling to Salt Lake everyday. I ride the bus (which I am on right now---that right it has WiFi!!) So my day starts at 630 when I get on the bus and ends at 645 when I get off the bus. Then I run to Zumba or my presidency meeting (both are actually really fun!) The bus has left me plenty of time for reading and other things though, which is great. So far I've read the Undaunted and Jane Eyre. Both excellent by the way. Next week I am going to Miami to get some training on the flight system we use. I'm actually a little excited for this because I'll get some sun finally!
As far as Ryan's life, he has become the perfect househusband. He not only studies vigorously every day for the MCAT, but he has also started a Spanish Interpreting Club at BYU! He is so excited about it! (I think he is interpreting for a 7th day adventist church meeting tomorrow!) He is also studying like crazy because he takes the MCAT on June 17th! He does the dishes and makes us Mac&Cheese and hot dogs...he is also getting good and throwing things in the crock pot!
I made Ryan promise me that we would have as much fun this summer as we possibly could! (As much as I love my job I'm missing "summer fun"--and my summer tan!) So far we have gone tandem biking (except I will NEVER sit in the front again!), gone hiking, made tin foil dinners in the campfire, watched a few good movies, been to a few wedding receptions, went to the outdoor movies theatre in Vernal, and have just generally enjoyed our time together :)
Your job sounds like so much fun! I think I am kind of jealous... :)
ReplyDelete