Thursday, December 29, 2011

The Year of 2011

Instead of making up excuses of why I haven’t posted on our blog in over a year, I’ve decided to do a quick “Year of 2011” update. (My goal for this year is to post at least once a month) Ryan and I have grown (generally out not up) and we have learned so much while having all the fun this life has to offer! It’s rather unfortunate that I can’t show pictures of all the trials and blessings we have experienced. So though the year of 2011 had ups and downs, I’d prefer to focus on the ups :) And here they are:

Ryan graduated from BYU with his degree in Neuroscience

My brother went on his LDS mission (Ukraine)

We moved! (and had a yard sale)

William and Kate got married (okay not really relevant to our lives - but still exciting)

We went to Oregon (and the Redwood forest!) with Ryan's family

We went to the beach with my family

We went to Los Angeles with ourselves :)

Ryan became a certified phlebotomist and flew all over for medical school interviews

Chelsea went to Arizona for her roommate's wedding

We went to a 80s Murder Mystery Dinner!

We went to General Conference

Chelsea made a duct tape dress for Edward & Bella's wedding

We enjoyed the holidays with our families

Ryan's sister got married!


and Ryan was accepted to his medical school of choice :)



1 comment:

  1. Yeah! What an exciting-busy-year you guys have had! Good to see you back in the blogging world :)

    ReplyDelete